Vaccine Incentive Program Contact Information
Completed Applications can be mailed, emailed, or faxed with all documents attached to
Standing Rock Sioux Tribe
Attn: Vaccine Incentive Program
PO Box D
Fort Yates ND, 58538
- Applications can be filled out above, saved, and signed, then scanned and sent back
- Applications can also be hand delivered to the rotunda office on the second floor at the top of the stairs, please follow posted signs
- Applications are recommended to be delivered mail, emailed, fax, or handed in-person.
- When Application is completed, estimated wait is three weeks from filing, please be patient on the verification process and the office will contact you for any information provided in your paperwork for any clarification.
- Do not send in originals of documents requested and make a copy of the documents that are being filed with the application.
(Note: Please be courteous; the office is processing a large amount of applications and will get back to you when possible. Best option to contact is via Email: SRSTARPA@standingrock.org)
Phone: 701-854-8680 (For all general inquiries; Available Monday – Friday 8am to 4:30pm)
Point of Contact
Application by Last Name
|Michelle||701-455-1428||A – D|
|Darlene||701-455-1433||E – H|
|Kellisssa||701-455-1641||I – L|
|Jada||701-455-1642||M – P|
|Ivy||701-455-1423||Q – U|
|Suzanne||701-455-1640||V – Z|