The Standing Rock Sioux Tribe
Tribal Health Administration
CHR Program • Treatment Program • Health Education •Environmental Health • Ambulance • Radiology • Weekend Physician Services • Wellness Program
The SRST CHR Covid-19 Positive Case Self-Reporting HOTLINE
(Hotline manager available 24/7)
CALL: (701) 854-8674
- Please leave YOUR name, date of birth, and current contact number
- If you were TESTED recently & are reporting your COVID-19 POSITIVE RESULT this will need to be verified from State Health Lab. If you TESTED and DO NOT have your results back, make sure YOU STAY HOME, separate yourself from the household members and WEAR a mask when possible to prevent further spread.
- CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY, if you are experiencing a MEDICAL EMERGENCY; (i.e. such as shortness of breath, high fever/headache, pain/pressure)
- The Covid-19 positive case self reporting hotline manager will log all incoming information provided:
- The hotline manager will dispatch all information to the lead contact tracer who will confirm test results with the lab.
- Once your case is confirmed it will then be assigned to a contact tracer who will contact you with the information provided.
Then, the following process will happen once the contact tracer receives your case:
- Contact tracer will begin the initial interview
- Once completed the contact tracer will ask for verbal confirmation to refer you to a Covid-19 Case Manager
- The Covid-19 Case Manager will contact you with information provided, when possible, to confirm and coordinate the shopping and delivery for: Groceries AND Cleaning supplies.